I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Legacy Photography of Jessamyn & Tia




Love Jessamyn holding Tia in her arms. The blanket was the one Laurel made upon her request - "i carry your heart with me - i carry it in my heart" - sooooo precious!







I love that Jessamyn is smiling down on Tia. This was just a couple of hours before she let her go, but she could still smile.

I thought this turned out beautiful. How we are all so enraptured with this child. My favorite part is how Tia is looking up at Jessamyn.

A tender moment for the two of them. Wrapped in their special blanket.

This is a unique picture with all the different elements. Tia was still long and lean at this point.




Joy Farr came and took professional photos before Tia was placed with her family. So glad Jessamyn thought to do this - they are so beautiful and so touching!