I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Pictures of my happiness!

I gave Charlie a toothbrush to chew on cause it feels so good on his gums. Maybe he'll like having his teeth brushed.
Love this face - so adorable with that chin, fat cheeks and beautiful eyes! Can't get enough!!

This photo is so dang funny. Charlie just kept wanting to get higher and higher on Mike till he was walking on his face almost. Love that expression!


Bottle time
We hiked up Silver Falls with Mer, Nick, Carrie, Ruby, Cam, Whit & Charlie. This was a great shot of my beautiful posterity.










It was like having two kids around. Rusty wanted to be in on everything.




Of course I had to make him a toy drawer so he could be in the kitchen with me.










Charlie and I had lots of morning time together to do whatever.



Charlie just getting out of the tub. He has great hair!






Love this photo of Mike & Charlie. What descriptive faces.




Jessamy, Charlie & Whit were all dressed in blue & white for the Apple Blossom Parade. Charlie had a comfy place to sit on Jess' big 8.5 month pregnant belly.
























This photo of him in his bear suit reminds me of the "lost boys" bouncing through "Peter Pan."







Charlie Boy loves his grammy!